Choose your distance - take on a 5km or 10m route around one of the largest urban parks in Europe.
Aim for a personal best or take your time, either way, by tying your laces and clocking up the kilometres for Mencap you're tackling the inequalities faced by people with a learning disability head on!
Your entry fee covers the cost of organising the event, it's the money you raise that improves lives and fights for a future where everyone is valued equally, listened to and included.
The routes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk.
If you have a disability your supporter can run with you for free, and there are wheelchair places available too.
Have kids? Enjoy the family friendly 1km run together first - email us to sign them up for £5!
Being part of #TeamMencap, you'll receive:
- top-notch fundraising support
- regular updates about the run and Mencap
- training guidance for all levels
- a bright Mencap t-shirt to run in and keep as a souvenir
- chipped running number so you can see your time at the finish line
- a baggage zone to store your belongings
- full route signage and marshalling
- water stations
- medical support throughout the event
- big cheers to encourage you on race day
- a glossy medal to add to your collection
- a photographer to capture all the fun!
For more information, please contact the Events team:
phone 0207 696 6946
email [email protected]
Earlybird online: GBP 10.0,
Child (under 11 years): GBP 5.0,
Online adult advance: GBP 15.0,
Adult On the Day: GBP 20.0
Time: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm